Click on the images to enlarge.
I used some leftover laminate flooring for parts of the enclosure. Very smooth so dust won't stick to it, and easy to work with - and woodglue works perfectly.
The instructions call for the right side of the support beam to have an angle at the top, but that's not correct; it should be square to help with dust collection. If you look at Matthias' photos you can see it should just be square, so the instructions are wrong here. As you can see I only found that out afterwards... I've glued on an extra piece afterwards to make it square again.
A table, five clamps and a stop block versus 2 small pieces of wood...
Table saw + not guiding your workpiece properly = kickback.
It did cause a nice bruise but at least the scratch on the top cover was on the back :-)
I added an opening for dust extraction by redesigning and rebuilding the cover underneath the table. This fits the hose of my shop vac. The cover is firmly held in place by the extra bracket (which I had to move backwards a bit) underneath the table.
The new wheels turned out so nice that I couldn't resist the temptation to show them off a bit :-)
So I added windows to both the top and bottom covers. I bought a cheap secondhand picture frame thinking it had a perspex cover, but it turned out to be real glass. Ah well, no big deal really, I just have to be very careful...
Still some dust escaped when using the bandsaw without a shop vac - which for me is 99% of the time, in spite of my brilliant shop vac modification ;-) - so I added another small part to the dust cover.